Sunday, November 29, 2015

7 Yrs Is Too Long

I can't believe it has been 7 years since I last posted here. That's not going to happen again.  Got busy doing other things I guess.

Been meaning to start this blog back up the last few year or so but I didn't, guess I was a bit hesitant.  The toughest part was just starting and now that that is over look for more from me in the near future!

Since this is a fresh start of sorts I decided to re-name the blog, so good-bye to The Works of Stephen King and hello Constant Reader of Stephen King!

I know I won't be posting everyday, but I'll be posting more often than before that's for sure.

I've been inspired by a few of the Stephen King Facebook Groups I've joined over the last year or two and once I get this site 'back in the high life again' (to quote Steve Winwood) I'll be sharing it with those SK Groups on FB too.

See you soon.

No comments: