Thursday, March 13, 2008

StephenKing.com Getting Major Overhaul


Here is an excerpt from an email I got from stephenking.com:


Big things are coming...


What to expect in 2008 on StephenKing.com

A fully redesigned and reengineered Official Web Site featuring:

- The Library - A brand new searchable database of Stephen King books, audio books, short stories, movies and more.

- Multimedia Section - Offering audio book samples, movie previews, exclusive video clips, fan art, downloads and more.
- Community Features - Tell the world what you think of Stephen's works with our new "my thoughts on this" comment system.

- Updated Message Board - Offering new themes and style guides.

- New Dark Tower Web Site coming in April - Combining the classic seven part epic with Marvel's Dark Tower series, the redesign is just what the doctor ordered for the constant Dark Tower reader.

- "Wally World" - Codename for a Dark Tower Interactive Flash Experience coming Summer 2008.

- The Office - Step inside Stephen's eclectic office and browse hundreds of artifacts and memorabilia in this Interactive Flash Experience coming Fall 2008.



I like the changes they've done, how about you?

4 comments:

M Schmidt said...

I do like the new site.

I am rather new to blogging so wasnt sure how to link your blog on my page so I did it by brute force and created a blog list and posted yours their in the #1 slot.

By the way Blaze is a great read!

4ever3 said...

I'm about half way in the book. I have been really busy lately and haven't had time to read much. Usually I would have polished that thing off in a few days, and hear I am a few weeks later still reading the darn thing.

Thanks for the link BTW.

Take Care.

M Schmidt said...

My trick is I spend 2 hours a day in the car commuting so I can catch up by doing the audio book thing.

4ever3 said...

I actually live less than 5 min away from work, so that audio thing is out for me. I don't think I can listen good enough anyway to do that.